C.C.D.A is not belong to anyone but it’s belong to all project members. All members have full right to manage and get information about C.C.D.A including process press reports and financial reports and also members can participate into social and economic development via members’ willingness of establishing saving help group or depositing help group in their communities.
Membership is divided into two types:
1.Temporary Member: You just use our saving help group account within short term (less than one year) with small amount of money (less than 4,000,000 Riel or 1,000 USD) in the purpose of establishing or improving their own business or getting high interest rate and also participating into social development.
2. Permanent Member: You just use our saving or depositing help group account with long term (more than one year) with big amount of money (more than 4,000,000 Riel or 1,000USD) in purpose of participating social and economic development and also getting high income as dividend.
Our members will get benefits as below:
- 1. Getting the opportunity to improve their living standard to be better.
- 2. Participating into community development based on our C.C.D.A operational areas.
- 3. Participating with C.C.D.A in order to achieve our Vision, Mission and Goal.
- 4. Getting knowledge, skill, ability and understand clearly about the need of our targeted communities.
- 5. Having the best opportunity to be our C.C.D.A leader or manager.
- 6. Having the best opportunity with our new promotion which is linked with especial offer.
- 7. Getting special priority in term of managing and controlling family cash.
- 8. Getting high security for your deposited cash.