Our internal code of conduct
All C.C.D.A staff must avoid from below activities:
- Cheating: to perform dishonestly or unfairly in order to some benefits or advantages from other.
- Frauding: dishonest trick or deceit in order to get some property or thing.
- Misappropriation: to act as wrongful use in order to get benefits from other.
- Sabotage: the process of separating from job description or contract of C.C.D.A.
- Fraud in preparing contract or agreement with clients or related stakeholders (including use fraud documents, cheating thumbprint or signature).
- Tell or broadcast the internal information of institution.
- Wrong implement seriously with C.C.D.A internal regulation and internal basis rule.
- Treating, insulting or fighting C.C.D.A employee, employer or members.
- Inciting C.C.D.A staff to commit serious offenses.
- Propaganda in political activities or demonstrations within institution.
- Commit corruption within institution.
- Drinking beer, playing card, smoking cigarette and drugs detective in or out institution which are effected to C.C.D.A reputation.
- Conducting criminal activities which are prohibited by national and international law.
- Committing sexual harassment.